At Gptappx.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to responding promptly to any claims of copyright infringement. This page outlines our DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) policy and the steps to follow if you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without authorization.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative and you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on Gptappx.com, please provide a written notice of infringement to our designated Copyright Agent. Your notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to identify the infringing material, including its location on our website.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that the material removed or disabled due to copyright infringement is not infringing or that you have the authorization to use the copyrighted material, you may send a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent. Your counter-notification should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location before removal.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notice or their agent.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided above.
Gptappx.com reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Changes to the DMCA Policy
We may update our DMCA policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be indicated at the top of the page.