Perxeive is a platform that allows users to create and discover inspiring content from around the world. The platform presents content in the form of “Perxeptions,” which are made up of one or more “Insights.” These insights can be videos, images, web pages, PDFs, or text documents. Perxeive not only offers a unique way to create content but also provides a rich learning experience for its users.
Features of Perxeive
- Perxeption: Content on Perxeive is presented as a Perxeption, which consists of one or more Insights.
- Insight Types: An Insight can be a video, image, webpage, PDF document, or a text document. Users can write their own text documents or utilize the AI tool to generate essay-style documents.
- Video Integration: Users can create their own videos or import existing YouTube videos.
- Perxeive offers motivational content across various topics, making it an ideal platform for those who want to engage in meaningful content rather than mindlessly scrolling on other social media platforms.
- Users can record multiple video clips, edit them using built-in tools, apply filters and effects, and customize start and end times for YouTube videos.
- Perxeive’s unique search experience returns the full webpage of each search result, allowing users to determine its relevance without opening new tabs.
- Regret-Free Scrolling:
- Perxeive enhances the learning experience by delivering knowledge in various media forms, ensuring users are both entertained and informed.
- Transforming Insights into Knowledge:
- Users can combine their unique content with existing online resources to create powerful knowledge. They can share this content privately, with followers, or with the entire Perxeive community.
- Knowledge Organization:
- Perxeive allows users to organize content in its native form, transforming it into knowledge that can be easily accessed and shared.
- Artificial Intelligence – GPT-3 Text Generation:
- Perxeive integrates the OpenAI GPT-3 model to generate documents. GPT-3, with its 175 billion parameters, can predict the next word in a sentence and was the largest model of its kind when launched in June 2020. This provides a general-purpose “text in, text out” interface, returning text completions based on given prompts.